my new year

my new year
fun with the kids

Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Favorite Scripture



On Sunday January 19 I’m going to start participating in an online study of the book Made To Crave by Lysa Terkeurst over at www.proverbs31.org.  On Thursdays, there’s going to be doing a blog hop where they provide topics and you choose one to blog about.  The topic I chose today was What is your favorite scripture?  While I believe ALL scripture is inspired by God, my life verse is Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”  As a disabled woman, this verse means so much to me because like it or not, there are limits on my life.  I’m never going to race in the Indy 500 or dance on Broadway, but that’s OK because I can do whatever God ask me to do.  From the moment I was born, I’ve gone against what people have said and believed of me.  I know none of it is because of me but because God has cared for me and allowed me to do these things 














1 comment: