my new year

my new year
fun with the kids

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My One Word - GODLY

     So, I saw this story on this news tonight about a website; www.oneword365.com.  It was started by the lady in 2009 who was sick of the endless & usually useless rigorous attempt at  making New Years Resolutions.  I was intrigued, so I joined.  The word that I chose was GODLY.  I wanted to use Godly Woman, but obviously that's two word.  I know godly is a powerful word; and it both excites me and scares me to death.  I know GODLY is a vague word, but as I was thinking of all the things I want to do this year; keep a cleaner house, serve healthier meals, be a better wife and mother, make wiser financial choices.  All of these things go together; they are all ingredients of a godly woman.  So I start this new year and new blog,  I pray that God helps me this year to become the women I long to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment