my new year

my new year
fun with the kids

Saturday, January 18, 2014

When He Says Nothing At All

      Growing up in Nashville, Tn, I loved country music.  The songs seamed so romantic.  I always wanted a love story like was on the radio.  One song that stands out is Paul Overstreet's "You say it best when you say nothing at all".  I always wanted to be loved and know so well that we didn't have to talk at all.  Today I realized that after 15 years of marriage Barrett and I are finally there!  Something happened last night and we had to confront Dalton about something kinda risque.  It was so nice, and revealing to realized that we're on the same page that we can just look at each other and have a whole a conversation without saying a word.  I so love my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment